UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 373 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-69 Osun-41 Kaduna-40 Oyo-40 FCT-35 Plateau-22 Rivers-19 Kano-17 Ondo-17 Ogun-15 Abia-14 Gombe-12 Imo-9 Enugu-7 Kwara-6 Delta-5 Niger-2 Borno-1 Bauchi-1 Nasarawa-1
As at 13th August 2020 there are 48,116 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 34,309 have been discharged with 966 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 73
Total of 48,116 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain at least 6 feets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.