UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 453 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-113 FCT-72 Plateau-59 Enugu-55 Kaduna-38 Ondo-32 Osun-26 Ebonyi-20 Ogun-9 Delta-8 Borno-7 Akwa Ibom-6 Oyo-5 Bauchi-1 Kano-1 Ekiti-1 As at 12th August 2020 there are 47,743 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 33,943 have been discharged with 956 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 73
Total of 47,743 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain at least 6 feets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.