UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 304 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-81 FCT-39 Abia-31 Kaduna-24 Rivers-23 Plateau-16 Cross River-13 Ebonyi-12 Ondo-12 Ekiti-11 Edo-11 Benue-10 Nasarawa-10 Ogun-6 Gombe-5
As at 2nd August 2020 there are 43,841 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 20,308 have been discharged with 888 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 58
Total of 43,841 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.