UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 386 new cases of COVID-19. FCT-130 Lagos-65 Ondo-37 Osun-29 Plateau-23 Rivers-15 Enugu-14 Nasarawa-12 Bayelsa-11 Ebonyi-11 Ekiti-9 Oyo-8 Edo-8 Abia-6 Ogun-3 Katsina-3 Imo-1 Adamawa-1
As at 1st August 2020 there are 43,537 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 20,087 have been discharged with 883 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 45
Total of 43,537 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.