UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 481 new cases of COVID-19. FCT-96 Lagos-89 Plateau-68 Ogun-49 Edo-44 Rivers-43 Oyo-25 Osun-23 Delta-15 Enugu-11 Kano-7 Kaduna-7 Bauchi-2 Bayelsa-1 Yobe-1
As at 30th July 2020 there are 42,689 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 19,270 have been discharged with 878 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 45
Total of 42,689 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.