UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 624 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-212 Oyo-69 Niger-49 Kano-37 Osun-37 FCT-35 Plateau-34 Gombe-33 Edo-28 Enugu-28 Ebonyi-17 Delta-10 Katsina-9 Ogun-8 Rivers-7 Ondo-5 Kaduna-4 Nasarawa-2 41,804 confirmed 18,764 discharged 868 deaths
As at 28th July 2020 there are 41,804 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 18,764 have been discharged with 868 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. ?
Cross River- 40
Total of 41,804 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: ? _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– ?Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– ? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.