UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 648 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-180 Plateau-148 FCT-44 Ondo-42 Kwara-38 Rivers-32 Oyo-29 Kaduna-21 Osun-20 Edo-17 Ogun-17 Ekiti-11 Kano-9 Benue-9 Delta-9 Abia-9 Niger-7 Gombe-3 Borno-1 Bauchi-1 Imo-1
As at 27th July 2020 there are 41,180 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 18,203 have been discharged with 860 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. 👇
Cross River- 40
Total of 41,180 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: 👇 _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– 🏠Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– 💪 Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.