UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 555 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-156 Kano-65 Ogun-57 Plateau-54 Oyo-53 Benue-43 FCT-30 Ondo-18 Kaduna-16 Akwa Ibom-13 Gombe-13 Rivers-12 Ekiti-9 Osun-8 Cross River-3 Borno-2 Edo-2 Bayelsa-1
As at 26th July 2020 there are 40,532 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 17,374 have been discharged with 858 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. 👇
Cross River- 40
Total of 40,532 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: 👇 _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– 🏠Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– 💪 Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.