UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 499 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-157 Edo-59 Ondo-56 Oyo-31 Akwa Ibom-22 Borno-21 Plateau-19 Kaduna-18 Katsina-18 Bayelsa-17 FCT-17 Delta-14 Kano-11 Rivers-10 Enugu-8 Ogun-6 Kwara-4 Imo-3 Nasarawa-2 Osun-2 Abia-1 Ekiti-1 Niger-1 Yobe-1
As at 9th July 2020 there are 30,748 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 12,546 have been discharged with 689 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. 👇
Cross River- 5
Total of 30,748 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: 👇 _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– 🏠Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– 💪 Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.