UPDATE ON COVID-19
Ncdc announces 566 new cases of COVID-19. Lagos-166 Oyo-66 Delta-53 Ebonyi-43 Plateau-34 Ondo-32 FCT-26 Ogun-25 Edo-24 Imo-15 Bayelsa-13 Benue-12 Gombe-11 Kano-11 Kaduna-11 Osun-8 Nasarawa-7 Borno-5 Katsina-2 Anambra-2
As at 29th June 2020 there are 25,133 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 9,402 have been discharged with 573 deaths.
Here is a list of affected states. 👇
Total of 25,133 cases We all need to work together to end the spread of COVID-19.
TO PROTECT YOURSELF: 👇 _________________________ – Put on facemasks when ever you are going out.
– Maintain af least 6 frets physical distance between you and the next person.
– Don’t touch surfaces
– Always wash you hands with soap under running water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer when water and soap isn’t available.
– If you must enter a public transport or a bike, ensure they are using facemasks and always have your facemasks on.
– Call your hospital if you notice any of the COVID-19 related symptoms.
– Avoid crowded places.
– Work from home as much as possible, if you can.
– 🏠Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough..
– 💪 Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, and properly dispose the tissue in a covered bin.
Thanks Dr Kelechi Williams Igbokwe.