Role: Operations Manager Company: Key Distributor of a Leading Alcoholic Beverage Company Location: Nationwide Responsibilities:
- To drive and coordinate distributor’s performance and operational activities from the centre in order to ensure we optimize all selling opportunities daily.
- To collate, analyse and produce accurate reports of all sales activities against the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- Track the distributor’s management team performance.
- Accountable for all the assets on lease to the distributors, like forklifts, computers etc.
- Generally act as the contact point for requests regarding the assets on lease to the distributors.
- Liaise with key Distributor manager from HQ
- Keep distributors’ infrastructure data and update the record quarterly for monthly payment of infrastructure incentives Requirements: -Minimum of Bachelor’s /HND in a relevant Social Science or Business degree -Minimum of 4years’ relevant experience in Business Operations function(gained across Finance, Sales or Customer management) -Smart and Proactive -Great people skills with experience of managing large, remote teams. -A highly motivational coach and leader with great communication skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Drinks industry is an advantage. Interested Candidates Click and Apply Via the Link https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/Portal.na?iframe=false&digest=qsvtbDVOGmCw6ZOuBhpA5HGAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-